Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Original Idea

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I am saying this mostly to myself. This post is literally my original thought to be placed out there in the blog-o-sphere. My world being created right here on this page for anyone to stumble upon and enter into and respond to and put their own stamp upon. But right now, it is perfect. Pristine. Quiet. Here in the origin is the calm before the storm that I both hope for and fear to come. It is begun. It is.

The purpose of this blog will be to grow myself and others in our writing journey as I promote my own fiction series and travel the murky and landmine filled roads of publishing. My first book is complete... mostly. Now comes the truly hard part. Kicking my baby out of the nest and seeing if and where she'll fly.

So, welcome. Join me on this road. Let's see if we can traverse the path with little to no exploding.

No comments:

Post a Comment